- Sickened by the bushfire tragedy. Feeling it hard to live my normal life when so many can’t. Roger’s sister and her family live right between two of the major fires and have spent the last few days fighting fire from their back door. So far, so good. I have spent far too much time worrying though.
- Had a lovely weekend with friends. Love it.
- Considering getting fruit and vegies delivered from Aussie Farmers Direct – has anyone had experience with them or another delivery service? What did you think? I’m approaching it as more of a time saving thing rather than money saving, as I don’t think it will be heaps cheaper. I’ve heard good things about the quality though. And supporting our Aussie Farmers is a good thing, right?
- Not having enough time in the day to do everything at the moment – housework, paperwork, playing with the boys, scrapping…
- Applying for a job – eek! Not much, just once a fortnight on a Saturday. Too good to let go though!
- Harvey Norman 12c prints at the moment – must edit some pics and get there today!
- I am guest designer at Scrapping Word Pictures this month – check out the challenge. My page will be up on the 15th :o)
- Potty training Diesel at the moment. He’s doing well most of the time – including at 1.30 this morning when he woke me up to go to the potty. Sigh. His bum looks so cute in those tiny undies.
- My little boy is growing up far too quickly. In three months he will be one. So freaking cute.
Photobucket isn’t playing today, so no more photos. Maybe next time…