Yeah, I know, it’s Spring. But today it has so far gotten to 35C (95F) and it is forecast to stay this warm for the next week. That is not particularly qualifying as Spring in my books. So, here are some of my summer faves – the things that come out as soon as the warm weather hits:
1. My black Havaianas. They match everything. Truly they do.
2. Banana and strawberry smoothie, made with icecream. Too yummy to be healthy.
3. Afternoons sitting on the deck (I’m blogging from right about there now).
4. BBQs for dinner. Less cleaning, no slaving over a hot stove, and a good excuse for a beer. Salmon steaks tonight.
5. Eating icecream from a cone. Or at least watching my cute boys do it.