- Is super helpful – learning to make his bed, do the dishes and look after his baby brother.
- Is learning to talk back; ‘no’ has become the favourite word.
- Is so chatty and noisy at home but does not say one word at kinder and rarely joins in at group time. I’m trying not to pressure him about it, but I know what it’s like to be the shy kid who gets left behind.
- Tells me he loves me about one hundred times every day.
- Is so excited to finally be five (but the countdown is on to six already).
- Is soooooo three. You know what I mean.
- Didn’t want his photo taken.
- Has a Jekyll and Hyde complex going on – he’s either gorgeous and lovely or screaming and horrid. Sigh.
- Sings all day – Twinkle Twinkle, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Row Your Boat and the alphabet song are current faves.
- Would sit and watch tv ALL DAY if I let him.
- Is enrolled for three year old kinder next year. May God help them.
- Plays incredibly well by himself at times – chatting away and creating little stories out of random toys.
- Is my sunshine. I think it has something to do with him not being able to talk yet ;)
- Has just started waking up happy from naps and playing in his cot until I come to get him.
- Is on the move – and soooo happy about it!
- Has been teething, so we’ve had a couple of sad days, but they are few and far between.
- Is still waking for a night feed but that has been later the past couple of nights (4am as opposed to 2am) so I am crossing my fingers that he might be stretching out his sleep.
- Love, love, LOVES his brothers and watches them constantly with a big smile on his face.