Participating in Blogtober? Already running out of ideas for blog posts? Here are five sites that feature daily writing prompts. You may find them useful for banishing that writer’s block.
- Daily Post A daily prompt with the aim of preparing you to write a novel in November.
- Plinky You can write your answer to the daily question directly on this site and then share it via your blog.
- Mindbump Get a random prompt every time you visit.
- Creativity Prompt This blogger ends each post with a question that you can use to create your own blog post.
- The One-Minute Writer Too busy to blog? This blog encourages you to spend just one minute a day writing and provides a daily subject to write about.
No excuses now! Are you keeping up with Blogtober? Running out of steam yet? One week down now and I feel like I’m just hitting my stride. This is fun!